Adelaide Hills Tours
Tour the Adelaide Hills - Home to some of South Australia’s best food, wine and scenery.
The Adelaide Hills region, located just 45 minutes from Adelaide, is a treasure trove of stunning landscapes, delicious food and drink, and fascinating history. The main towns and villages of Aldgate, Bridgewater, Stirling, Oakbank, Birdwood, Crafers, Forest Range, Lenswood, Mount Barker, Woodside, and Hahndorf are all within easy reach, and offer a wide range of experiences for visitors.
From spotting native wildlife up close and talking to local wine-makers, to enjoying a craft beer or cider and picking your own fruit, there is something for everyone in the Adelaide Hills. Nestled among native woodlands, vineyards, and orchards, the region is a haven of natural beauty and rural charm.
At Ambler Touring, we specialize in small group private touring, and we are here to help you design your perfect day out. We have small fridges on board to keep your refreshments cool, and we provide bottled water to keep you hydrated.
Contact us today to start planning your next touring experience in the Adelaide Hills. Your day of beautiful wines, lovingly crafted food, and non-stop views await.
Suggested Adelaide Hills Food & Wine Itinerary
- Pickup from Accommodation – 8:30 am
- Red Cacao Coffee and Chocolate Experience – 9:00 am
- Mt Lofty Summit
- Mt Lofty House
- Carminow Castle
- Bridgewater Mill
- Hahndorf Hill Winery – ChocoVino Experience recommended – 10:30 am
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Historic Hahndorf – 11:30 am
- Lunch – available in Hahndorf & surrounds – Stanley Bridge Tavern recommended – 1:00 pm
- Nepenthe Winery – 2:30 pm
- Somerled Winery – 4:00 pm
- Return to Accommodation – 5:30 pm
- Tasting Fees, & Experiences ARE included
- Select from options when booking in Extras
- Lunch is NOT included
- Bottled Water provided
- NO Alcohol, drugs, food, or drinks not to be consumed in our vehicles
- $200 soiling fee may apply
- All Extras & Experiences are subject to availability
- Hotel Pickups available. See list