Barossa Valley Tours
Tour the Barossa Valley - Home of breathtaking scenery, locally crafted food, wine, beer, ciders and gin.
A short 60-minute drive north of Adelaide, the Barossa Valley offers stunning landscapes of farms, orchards, and wineries. Famed for wine varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Shiraz, to sensational alternate varieties.
Of the 100 Barossa Valley wineries, almost 80 have cellar doors offering everything from wine tasting and sales to behind-the-scenes winery tours, food and wine pairing, master classes, comparative tastings, and more.
Spend a relaxed day touring through the incredible landscapes, sampling top-quality local cuisine and some of the world-renowned wines produced from the local hills and valleys.
Spend a little time in Angaston, an interesting and popular little town steeped in rich history, boasting beautiful buildings, quality stores and a contemporary dining scene, it is a little gem tucked into the Barossa Valley. Maybe even enjoy some free time in Tanunda to explore and shop with over 40 cafes, pubs, restaurants and shops within a 2 km strip on the beautiful main street.
You can design your own tour, indulging in your favourite wineries and/or food or allow us to guide you. We have small fridges on board to keep things cool and supply bottled water.
Small group private touring is our speciality so contact us to create your next touring experience. Your day of beautiful wines, lovingly crafted food and non-stop views awaits.
Sample Barossa Valley Food & Wine Tour Itinerary
- Pickup from Accommodation – 9:00 am
- Whispering Wall
- Penfolds Winery – 10:30 am
- Rusden Winery – 11:30 am
- Gully Gardens Farm Shop
- Lunch Option – Wanera Wine Bar – 1:00 pm
- Menglers Hill Lookout
- Maggie Beer Farm – 2:30 pm
- Seppeltsfield Estate – 3:00 pm
- Cellar Door Tasting
- Jam Factory & Artisan Studios
- Vasse Virgin
- Return to Accommodation – 5:00 pm
- Tasting Fees, & Experiences ARE included
- Select from options when booking in Extras
- Lunch is NOT included
- Water provided onboard
- NO alcohol, drugs, food, or drinks not to be consumed in our vehicles
- $200 soiling fee may apply
- All Extras & Experiences are subject to availability
- Hotel Pickups available. See list